Keurig is a well-known brand of coffee makers.
Their products have long been popular with people who are looking for an easy way to make their favorite cup of Joe in the morning or whenever they need it!
But which Keurig model should you get?
There are so many different options out there, and each one has its own Pros and Cons.
We’ve put together this blog post to help you find the best Keurig model for your needs.
Read on below to find out more about our comprehensive review of all the different kinds of Keurigs available today!
Keurig Coffee Makers in General
Keurig is a well-known company that manufactures single serve coffee makers.
They have been around for many years and are best known for their ever popular K cup brewers, which use pre-packaged pods or cups to brew your favorite hot beverage!
Their products range from high end models with all the features you could want, to simpler models that are perfect for the occasional coffee drinker.
Keurig is best known for their K cup brewers, which use pre-packaged pods or cups to brew your favorite hot beverage!
They also produce a variety of other products such as carafes and different types of filters.
The company’s current CEO is Bob Gamgort, who has been with the company since 2008.
Also Read: Keurig 1.0 vs 2.0: Ultimate Comparison
Single Serve Coffee Makers (For Home Use)
The K-Supreme Plus SMART Single Serve Coffee Maker is the ultimate in coffee making.
With MultiStream Technology, it delivers more flavor and aroma than the leading Keurig brewer with The Original Donut Shop Coffee K-Cup Pods!
Programmable Favorites save individual brewing preferences for up to 3 users.
Customize your cup by choosing from 3 strength and 3 temperature settings.
Multiple Brew Sizes allow you to brew a 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 oz. cup of coffee at a time with this smart brewer–something that no Keurig can do!
Whether you want one big mug or lots of smaller ones for guests and family members who have different tastes when they come over for holidays or other occasions.
- User friendly interface
- Programmable LCD display with a built in clock for easy programming and monitoring of brew time
- Removable water reservoir (which holds up to 60 ounces) that can be easily removed when you need it out of the way
- Doesn’t have a hot water setting
- Doesn’t make espresso or latte coffee drinks
The Keurig K-Elite is a sleek, advanced coffee maker that features customizable brewing options.
It has a simple button interface and an LCD screen that displays the remaining water level so you never run out unexpectedly!
It also comes with special filters for those who want to use their own blends.
This model makes up to ten cups of coffee in a single brew cycle.
It comes with an upgraded water filter that helps to remove impurities from your drinking water and also features a backlit LCD display for easier reading.
It has a sleek, sophisticated design that looks great in any kitchen or office!
This Keurig is perfect for those who want to try their hand at making more than just coffee drinks.
It can make espresso, latte, tea & hot cocoa drinks!.
- Great for coffee lovers who want to have a variety of brewing options
- Has an automatic descaling cycle that helps keep your machine in top condition and ensure no calcium or other mineral deposits build up inside it, leading to clogging or poor performance.
- Comes with cup warming technology which keeps the mug at just the right temperature so you
- Doesn’t include a Keurig holder
- Doesn’t allow for customization of cup size, strength or temperature
- Is not compatible with k cups that have an auto on/off feature. Must turn off manually after brewing.
The Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker is the smallest Keurig coffee maker, designed to brew a single cup of your favorite beverage with ease.
The Keurig K-Mini has all of Keurig’s great features like Pause ‘N Serve and an adjustable temperature control that lets you customize it just how you like it.
The Keurig k-mini coffee maker is perfect for singles and couples.
The Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker comes with a mini water tank that automatically shuts off when it runs out of water, so you never have to worry about forgetting to refill the reservoir again!
This Keurig model also has an auto-off system that turns the coffee maker off in case you forget, so it will never overheat and ruin your cup of Joe.
- Perfect size for singles and couples
- Comes with a mini water tank that shuts off automatically when it runs out of water
- Has an auto-off system to help prevent overheating–which can lead to a burnt cup of coffee.
- Some users have said it is really noisy
- Does not come with a removable water tank, which means you can only fill the reservoir when it is empty. However, they do sell an accessory that will allow for more flexibility in filling the system.
The Keurig K-Classic is an elegant coffee machine that produces strong and flavorful cups of coffee with a golden hue.
Designed for durability, features like the removable water reservoir simplify cleaning while also saving you time in between refills.
Explore the versatile brewing sizes to suit your taste: from a 6oz cup size if you’re looking for something quick, all the way up to 10oz cups or even 12oz carafe sized style cups perfect for entertaining.
Now enjoy a hot cup of joe waiting whenever you want it!
- Has an easy to read digital screen that displays the time, cup size and strength selected by your favorite brew!
- Comes in a variety of colors and styles perfect for any kitchen decor.
- Has an auto shut off feature to help prevent overheating–which can lead to a burnt cup of coffee.
- Some users have mentioned that the reservoir is a bit small and difficult to clean
Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker is one of the most popular Keurig models on the market today.
It has been voted as number one coffee maker by Good Housekeeping and The Spruce respectively.
It’s a single cup Keurig machine that you can use to make your favorite beverages including coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and more.
You can also use this machine to make Keurig k cups of your favorite coffee brands like Starbucks®, Dunkin’ Donuts®, and many others.
It has a capacity for 14 ounces which is enough for one cup or up to four if you fill it with K-mugs® pack that includes two k-cups.
- The Keurig K-select coffee maker has a sleek and compact design that is very modern.
- It’s whisper quiet so you can enjoy your favorite beverage in peace.
- It also features an LCD display for easy use at night or when it’s dark outside.
- Not cheap and it doesn’t come with carafe.
The Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker is a small single cup Keurig machine that you can use to enjoy your favorite beverage.
It’s best for someone who doesn’t want or need anything large and it has a capacity of only 12 ounces which will make one cup at a time.
This Keurig is also very compact and sleek so it’ll fit on any kitchen counter top.
It’s easy to use as well, just fill with your favorite Keurig k cups of coffee or tea pods, add water into the reservoir and press brew!
This Keurig model is great for someone who is looking for a single cup machine because it’s easy to use and it has a sleek design.
It also comes with an auto-off feature which will turn off the Keurig after two hours of inactivity so if you forget, your Keurig won’t continue heating up.
- This Keurig has a great design and is very compact.
- This model comes with an auto-off feature which will turn off the Keurig after two hours of inactivity.
- The Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker is great for someone who doesn’t want or need anything large because it has a capacity of only 12 ounces and will make one cup at time.
- This Keurig model is not good if you have more than two cups to drink because the reservoir isn’t big and it only has a capacity of 12 ounces.
- Not good if you like to drink from the carafe because it doesn’t come with one.
This Keurig K-Cup Coffee Maker is perfect for an office or household.
It has all the features that coffee lovers want, like being able to brew coffees in different variations and types, as well as lattes and cappuccinos.
Plus it has a large water reservoir that works tirelessly so you don’t have to refill again any time soon.
With energy efficient auto start, programmable settings, easy operation buttons and automatic shutoff options there’s no need to let anything get in the way of your morning routine.
- Comes with programmable settings, easy operation buttons and automatic shutoff options
- Large water reservoir to keep coffee hot for a long time.
- Not cheap
- Some people say it’s a lot of work to clean the Keurig.
- It doesn’t come with carafe
The Keurig K-Slim is a straightforward option for the coffee connoisseur on a budget.
It brews an 8, 10, or 12 ounce cup at the push of a button in minutes and it’s fully programmable so you can wake up to that perfect first cup every day!
The removable water reservoir lets you be more efficient by filling it only when you need to and automatically turns off 5 minutes after brewing your last beverage making for efficient use.
It also has an easy-to-use interface and Keurig’s patented K Cup so you can enjoy your favorite coffee at home, office or on-the-go.
- Brews everything from an eight ounce cup to a twelve ounce cup at the push of a button
- The Keurig k-slim is fully programmable so you can wake up to that perfect first cup every day!
- Water reservoir automatically turns off after five minutes of not being used
- Coffee is not as hot as other Keurig models
- Doesn’t have a carafe.
This Keurig is perfect for those who want to enjoy their coffee at home, office or on-the-go.
It has a carafe option so you can brew and serve your favorite hot beverage from the same machine without having to wait in line for an espresso machine.
The Keurig K-Supreme takes up less counter space than other Keurigs because it’s smaller which makes it great if you’re short on room but still want a good cup of joe!
Plus this Keurig will last longer than most models because its tank lasts through more servings before needing to be refilled again with water.
The Keurig Supreme Single Serve Coffee Maker comes with two k cups included so don’t forget to buy some more for your favorite blends.
- Carafe option so you can brew and serve hot beverage from Keurig k supreme without having to wait in line for an espresso machine
- Takes up less counter space than other Keurigs because it’s smaller which makes it great if you’re short on room but still want a good cup of joe!
- Tank lasts through more servings before needing to be refilled again with water. Comes with two Keurig k cups included, don’t forget to buy some more for your favorite blends.
- Not large enough capacity (max 12 oz) unless that is what you need or are looking for in a Keurig model
Single Serve and Drip Coffee Makers (For Home Use)
The K-Duo Single Serve and Carafe Coffee Maker is a coffee brewer like no other.
You can use your choice in ground coffee or k-cup pods to brew the perfect cup of joe at home with ease and speed.
Brew up 12 cups of delicious, warm goodness using this carafe coffee maker (or 6, 8, 10 cups).
Want some for later?
The K-Duo is compatible with Keurig gold tone mesh filter attachments which make it so easy to have single serve and carafes whenever you please!
Another great feature about this product is that unlike other brewers on the market today that have limited capacity, the 60oz water reservoir means less time refilling as well as a smaller chance running out of hot
- You can use your choice in ground coffee or k-cup pods to brew the perfect cup of joe at home with ease and speed.
- The Keurig k-duo is compatible with Keurig gold tone mesh filter attachments which make it so easy to have single serve and car
- This Keurig model doesn’t come with a water reservoir if that’s what you’re looking for in a product like this one.
Whether you’re brewing a single cup or making enough for guests, this innovative coffee brewer meets your needs.
A stainless steel thermal insulated carafe keeps your coffee hot for up to 2 hours when filled with 10 cups of K-Duo Plus ground coffee because it features two heating plates that keep the optimal brewing temperature whether full or partially brewed.
The brew strength selector lets you make bolder coffee or use beans and k-cups for a milder taste, so no matter what flavor you prefer, this cordless brewer will do the trick!
- Stainless steel thermal insulated carafe keeps coffee hot for up to two hours.
- Brew strength selector lets you make bolder coffee or use beans
- Doesn’t come with a water reservoir if that’s what you’re looking for in a product like this one
Experience the best of both worlds: a flavorful carafe to serve and share plus delicious single cups with an on-demand hot water system.
The K-Duo Essentials Single Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker is all about versatility, appealing to coffee lovers who crave variety from one appliance.
Brew up some instant magic in your favorite 12 oz mug or pour out a piping hot 10 cup liter pot of either brewed drip style or rich espresso roast for the perfect family brunch.
For every fresh-brewed cup you get two—one for now and one as minute later–thanks to water reservoir that’s shared between carafe brewing and single serving stainless steel coffeemaker.
Say goodbye to waiting game with auto off features that will turn brewer off 1 minute after brew is complete, and hello to convenience.
- Brew up some instant magic in your favorite 12 oz mug or pour out a piping hot liter pot of either brewed drip style or rich espresso roast for the perfect family brunch.
- Water reservoir is shared between carafe brewing
- On the pricey side
The Keurig K155 OFFICEPRO Premier Brewing System is a sleek coffee maker styled to impress.
With an advanced full color touchscreen interface and different brew sizes, this machine does more than make excellent coffee–it offers features that everyone will be sure to cherish.
Consider the pour over water reservoir with a removable lid which holds up to 90 ounces of water before needing replacement, or the 4 brew size options for whatever your mood may call for: from strong espresso-styled beverages all the way down to milder iced teas fit for any palate!
Don’t forget about our programmable auto on/off feature which allows you to turn off the machine when not in use with just one button press via easy-to-navigate touch screen.
- Sleek coffee maker styled to impress
- Advanced full color touchscreen interface and different brew sizes
- Pour over water reservoir with removable lid
- Programmable auto off feature may or may not work
- On the pricey side
This commercial coffee maker from Keurig is ideal for small business (up to 15 employees).
It also features a whopping 96 oz. water reservoir, which means it’s perfect for long days when you just can’t seem to find the time to go back and refill your coffee pot. Quit making all of those horrible low quality cups of joe with this fantastic machine.
Instead, use STRONG button and get a more intense flavor out of every cup that you make!
Sinfully delicious takes on old classics will never be the same again with this product in your kitchen!
- Large water reservoir
- Brew strength selector lets you make bolder coffee or use beans
- Ideal for small business (up to 15 employees)
-Some users complain that it’s not worth their money
This Keurig coffeemaker is the perfect addition to any medium-sized or large business.
It comes with a direct water line connection, so there’s always water on hand and your employees can enjoy fresh coffee all day long.
This coffeemaker offers the same great tasting coffee as what you would find at your favorite bookstore, café or restaurant, but it’s available in a convenient single serve reusable pod for home brewing use.
- Direct water line connection
- Single serve reusable pods for home brewing use
- No hot water on demand
Brew your choice of coffee to perfection with the Keurig K-3500 Commercial Maker.
This commercial grade brewer has been specifically designed for bars, hotels, and cafés who serve a large number of customers each day.
It is NSF Certified & Drainable allowing you to clean thoroughly with no mess or fuss!
Choose from 5 cup sizes including the new 12 oz. size.
To improve usability, this product features an intuitive touch screen that provides multilingual brewing instructions for increased functionality worldwide.
Best of all, dual water internal water tanks allow for back-to-back brewing without wasting any time between brews!
- Easy to use touch screen
- Dual water tanks for fast brewing
- More expensive
Keurig Coffee Maker FAQs
What are the different types of Keurigs?
Keurig manufactures a variety of coffee makers, starting with the Keurig K-Café.
Some Keurigs are designed to be used in cafes or offices.
The next step up is an at home Keurig that brews multiple cups of coffee into a single cup and can make espresso drinks as well — like the K-Elite.
The priciest Keurig is the K-Classic, which has a sleek design and brews coffee that tastes like it came from your favorite local café.
How do I know what Keurig model I have?
There are a few ways to find out what Keurig model you have.
One is by looking at the type of coffee pods that you use: if they’re called “K-Cups,” then it’s likely a Keurig K-Select, B60 or K75 because those models only work with k cups.
Another way to tell is by looking at the Keurig’s model number or serial code, which can be found on its screen.
What is the most reliable Keurig model?
The most reliable Keurig model is the Keurig K145, as it has a high rating and makes consistently good coffee.
This machine heats up quickly, which is perfect for morning commuters who want to wake up with a warm cup of joe.
The water reservoir holds 80 ounces – more than enough supply (but be sure to refill)!
The Keurig coffee makers is available for purchase on Amazon.
Are Keurig Coffee Makers Reliable?
Keurig coffee makers are relatively reliable.
Keurig is a trusted brand that has been around for many years and Keurig’s reputation as the best in quality, most durable coffee maker brand is well deserved.
Keurig coffee makers are well built, but Keurig has more models than any other coffee maker company in the world.
How long do Keurig K-Cups last?
Keurig K Cups are usually good for about two years, or up to 200 hot beverages, which means that you’ll have plenty of coffee left over after brewing each cup!
This is much longer than the lifespan of regular ground coffee or tea bags, and Keurig will let you know when it’s time to recycle your Keurig k cup.
What is the best Keurig model for home use?
The B70 is the most popular model for home use.
It has a digital touchscreen control panel, which allows you to set your time and temperature with ease.
You can also adjust the strength of coffee by increasing or decreasing water flow rate (a feature that Keurig calls “brew size”).
What is the difference between K-Cups and pods?
The only difference between k-cups and pods is that they are different sizes.
K-Cups hold the most coffee, but Keurig brewers can make coffee with either one of them. The size of your Keurig brewer will determine which kind you should use.
Keurig Coffee Maker Maintenance
A Keurig coffee maker is very easy to take care of.
You just need to descale your Keurig every once in a while, which can be done with vinegar or Keurig brand cleaning solution (just follow the instructions on the back).
Every month, you should also empty out all of the k-cups from the Keurig and clean it out.
Keurig has been one of the most popular coffee makers in America for years.
From k-cups to espresso, they offer a variety of options that can cater to your specific needs as well as your budget.
If you are looking for an easy way to make delicious drinks with minimal fuss and cleanup time, then this is probably the right company for you.
The only thing left?
Decide what type of drink suits your palate best!
Also Read: 10 Best Keurig Coffee Makers