If you’re one of the millions of Americans who are always on the go, or simply enjoy a morning coffee with your breakfast before heading into work, then it’s time to take a look at what this little machine can do for you.
The Keurig K155 is designed to brew a single cup and features a removable reservoir that makes filling easy.
It also has an auto-off feature after 2 hours so you don’t have to worry about wasting energy when not in use.
So next time your significant other wants to watch Netflix while cuddled up on the couch, grab your favorite mug and get brewing!
You’ll be able to spend date night every day with this coffee maker.
In this Keurig K155 review, we will cover the features, pros and cons of this commercial coffee maker.
Keurig K155 Office Pro Coffee Maker Overview
This model has been designed for office use, but it’s also great for entertaining guests at home or other small gatherings.
This Keurig model can brew up to 12 oz in one cup which means you can make enough coffee to get your whole team energized before they start their day of business meetings or that big project presentation.
It has an LCD display so there will be no more confusion about what settings are being used on this machine – from time left until brewing starts, timer countdown, temperature setting, water reservoir level indicator as well as amount of cups brewed and remaining etcetera are
- It can make both single servings of coffee as well as larger pots which are ideal if you’re serving multiple people.
- Easy to clean and maintain so that every cup tastes fresh with no stale aftertaste from old residue on the machine itself.
- Uses less energy than making coffee in an electric kettle or stovetop pot because it doesn’t need constant heating (Keurig).
- There’s no option to brew a stronger or weaker cup of coffee.
- The Keurig K155 Office Pro does not have an alert system that lets you know when the water in the machine is running low so it can be frustrating if you want your coffee first thing in the morning and need to refill it.
- – Some home users prefer being able to pick from different options for strength, whereas this model only has one setting which might not offer enough variety for some people.
- Removable 48 ounce water reservoir, which is twice the size of most other Keurigs.
- The K155 Office Pro has a removable drip tray with an adjustable height feature that can accommodate different coffee mug sizes from big to small and everything in between.
- It comes standard with Auto On/Off technology so you never have to worry if it’s on or not because it will automatically turn off after two hours without use.
- You’ll also enjoy easy one touch brewing options like: regular coffee, bold coffee, strong brew plus more!
- -Brew sizes vary from a single cup size of 12 ounces to a carafe pot for up to 50 cups.
- -Programmable timer can be set in increments of 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or 60 minutes and it will automatically turn off when the brewing time is done so there’s no need to worry about forgetting if you left your coffee maker on all day long!
Ease of Use
The Keurig K155 Office Pro is easy to use thanks to its straightforward design with just three buttons on top which are clearly labeled “Brew,” “Coffee” and “Water.”
It also features a larger screen for easy to read information. You don’t need any prior knowledge of coffee makers to use this machine – it’s designed for anyone!
This Keurig model is really great because you can make k-cups as well as ground coffee with beans or instant, which means that if your office prefers one over the other you’re able to brew whichever they prefer without needing two different machines and wasting money on things that aren’t being used.
The K155 makes brewing quick and simple so everyone in the office will be ready when their work day starts but still have time after for socializing before heading home at noon like clockwork.
Who is This Product For?
The Keurig K155 is great for making commercial coffee, as well as for office use, but it can also be used in the home thanks to its versatility.
It would work best with people who like their beans ground as well as k-cups because this machine has both options available and needs no prior knowledge of how to brew coffee from either source.
If you’re looking for something simple that will give your team an energy boost before they start meetings or need more variety than just one strength setting then the Keurig K155 might be perfect!
Does Keurig K155 have a water filter?
No, but it has an indicator light that will warn you when the water is running low.
How many cups of coffee does Keurig K155 brew?
This commercial coffee maker can make both small single servings as well as larger pots of coffee and its capacity ranges from 0 to 12 cups per brew.
What temperature setting does Keurig K155 Have?
The Keurig K155 comes with four options for brewing temperatures: regular, bold flavor, strong and extra-bold flavors.
Is there a feature where I can cancel or pause my brewing process midway through?
Yes! This model also features auto on/off technology so if you need to step out before your cup finishes brewing then feel free without having to worry about.
How do you clean a Keurig?
To maintain your coffee maker it’s recommended to descale and rinse out the tank every few months with vinegar or descaling solution.
This will help prevent clogs, reduce odor and make sure that any buildup is removed before brewing.
How do I reset my Keurig K155?
To reset your Keurig K155, turn off the machine and unplug it for one minute. Afterwards you’ll need to reprogram before use by following these steps:
- Hold down the “brew” button without a beverage pod inside of the coffee maker
- Press and release “on/off”, then press and hold “brew”. Release both buttons when finished programming or after 60 seconds of holding them down. Your appliance should now be ready to brew!
The Keurig K155 is a great commercial coffee maker for making both ground coffee and k-cups, so whatever your office prefers then this machine will be perfect.
It’s also easy to use with its three buttons that are clearly labeled and it brews quickly which makes mornings go more smoothly in the office.
If you’re looking for something simple that can accommodate two different types of brewers without any prior knowledge needed than I would recommend checking out one from this line!