Packed with an intuitive touch screen display and pre-programmed settings, the Breville Barista Touch surely delivers barista-quality coffee. Read the complete Breville Barista Touch review below.
It has a built-in grinder, easily adjustable controls, and automatic milk frother that lets you grind, brew and milk faster than ever.
With its stainless-steel construction, you have a long-lasting espresso machine.
Made for coffee lovers who want to achieve barista-quality coffee at home, this comes with everything you need along with its awesome features.
So, is it really the best coffee machine for you or there’s something out there that’s even better? Check our in-depth review below.
Breville Barista Touch Review: Worth it or not ?
Beginners will definitely love the Breville Barista Touch. They can opt for automatic grinding, one-touch brewing and then, very easy milk frothing.
Yet, for real coffee lovers, they can experiment with the grinding options, brewing features and still the automatic milk frothing and texturing.
Whether you are interested in espresso makers or just want a machine to help you prepare a cup of coffee in the morning, consider getting the breville barista touch.
Although for some who just buy stuff and then put it in the corner, Breville Barista Touch is so expensive to just stay at the side and not use it.
Hence, anyone willing to spend a thousand bucks should buy this espresso machine. Yet, if you are eyeing for something of commercial-grade quality, look for more.
But, if you’re looking for a good coffee maker and grinder, this combo really saves you a lot than buying an espresso machine and a grinder, separately.
Design and Specifications
- Made with brushed stainless steel body, this espresso machine is designed for quality and longevity.
- Has a BPA-Free water tank of 67oz capacity, so, you can enjoy several cups of coffee before the need to refill it.
- The built-in conical burr grinder is also made of stainless steel with a bean hopper on top having a half-pound or 8oz capacity.
- With 14.5 x 16.7 x 17.6 inches dimension, it’s not that big for your kitchen counter.
- Operates at 110-120V with 1680 Watts power rating. It has a ThermoJet heating system made of stainless steel-lined aluminum.
- The drip tray can be accessed in front, while behind it is a box that holds the tools and other accessories.
4 Features I Like About Breville Barista Touch
- Intuitive Touch Screen Display: Nothing beats a good and easy-to-read screen display of the settings in your coffee maker. For this coffee machine, you get to easily navigate between coffee drink options and personalize it according to your preferences.
- Personalized Coffee Settings: It’s very important to have full control on how you brew your coffee. Hence, this coffee machine offers personalized and programmable functions. You can get custom drinks and save up to eight different coffee drinks you can save with the name you’ll give them. Additionally, you can program the milk temperature, shot time, milk foam, dose and so on.
- Automatic Milk Frothing: Having a great latte art and achieving barista-quality milk-foam requires you to achieve the perfect milk temperature and the right texture. Fortunately, Breville Barista Touch has an automatic micro-foam milk texturing feature that helps you create latte art and achieves a great-tasting espresso and other milk-based drinks. It’s totally hands-free so, it’s very convenient to use.
- Hands-Free Operation – You can easily get your coffee grounds straight to your portafilter with this espresso machine. Since the portafilter rests well in the cradle, you can grind directly to it. Since the grind time is being set per coffee drink, it’ll eventually stop once the time is over.
Other Notable Features
- Built-in Conical Burr Grinder – This allows you to decide the grind size and the amount of the coffee grounds you want. In this way, preparing espresso is more about personal and you can experiment the machine with all the controls to achieve the perfect grind size the right amount for a more optimal brewing and coffee extraction.
- Fast Heat-up Time – With its innovative ThermoJet heating system getting the optimal temperature just require you three seconds. As quick as that and you’ll ready to brew your coffee.
Breville Barista Touch FAQs
Q: What types of coffee can I make with the Breville Barista Touch?
A: The Breville Barista Touch can make espresso, long black, latte, flat white, cappuccino, and more.
Q: Can I use pre-ground coffee with the Breville Barista Touch?
A: Yes, you can use pre-ground coffee with the Breville Barista Touch using the built-in grinder or by using the “grind off” function to use pre-ground coffee.
Q: How easy is it to clean the Breville Barista Touch?
A: The Breville Barista Touch has a built-in cleaning function that automatically cleans the coffee system with the touch of a button, and the removable drip tray and waste coffee container make it easy to dispose of coffee grounds and clean the machine.
Q: Can I adjust the coffee strength and temperature to my liking on the Breville Barista Touch?
A: Yes, the Breville Barista Touch allows you to adjust the coffee strength and temperature to your liking with the easy-to-use touch screen interface.
Q: Does the Breville Barista Touch have a milk frother?
A: Yes, the Breville Barista Touch has a built-in milk frother that allows you to froth milk for lattes and cappuccinos.
Q: How much counter space does the Breville Barista Touch take up?
A: The Breville Barista Touch is a compact machine that measures 15.75 inches in height, 11.5 inches in width, and 15 inches in depth.
Q: Does the Breville Barista Touch have a warranty? A: Yes, the Breville Barista Touch comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Breville Barista Touch Review Verdict
What we can learn from this Breville Barista Touch Review? Overall, Breville Barista Touch is easy to use, easy to clean, and quick to make coffee.
Whether you’re a coffee addict, new to coffee makers, or just want to have an espresso machine at home, this one is a great buy. However, it’s also worth noting that it really comes with a price.
With features and functionalities very easy to get used, you can also make experiments to achieve the best coffee taste that will satisfy your palette.
Moreover, since it allows you to save personalized and customized coffee drinks, just a few taps on the screen give you a great cup of coffee any time of the day.
Other Breville Espresso Machines to Consider
This post may contain links that we earn a small commission from, at no cost to you, read more.