There is a wide range of Nespresso machines for latte. In fact, there are several Nespresso series that offers more than an espresso option. As you know Nespresso has a pod-based espresso machines that make great espresso from its Original Line series.
A few years after 2014, it released the Vertuo Line that gives more versatility when it comes to coffee drink options. In fact, you can get foamier and creamier coffee drinks like cappuccino or lattes with this Nespresso line of coffee makers.
The process of making latte with Nespresso machines is simple and needs manual pouring of the milk froth to the coffee. But, the resulting milk-based coffee drinks will remarkably be amazing and addicting. Therefore, we take time to compile the best Nespresso machine for latte, perfect for Nespresso lovers who want to enjoy some creamy and foamy drinks on better days.
Here are the best Nespresso machines for latte in 2020
- Performance: Create a barista-style coffee or espresso drinks every time, thanks to our one-touch operation and extraction system which delivers up to 19 bars of pressure.
- Size: Discover the newest and smallest ever single-serve espresso maker from Nespresso by De'Longhi, without compromising on exceptional coffee and espresso moments. This compact espresso machine is effortlessly portable and features a sleek design and modern smooth lines, allowing it to fit into anywhere saving valuable counter space.
If you want to get a barista-style coffee every time, then, have a Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Machine by De’Longhi. It comes with a single-touch technology that gives you the convenience to prepare just what you to need in one press of a button.
Its extraction system comes with 19-bar of pressure pump that ensures great taste of your coffee, even from its small shell. It’s the smallest single-serve espresso machine by De’Longhi, this has a sleek and modern design that fits into anyone’s kitchen.
This machine is very efficient, you can reach the ideal temperature in less than 30 seconds, so you can start brewing right away. It has two programmable brew sizes, espresso (1.35oz ) and lungo (5oz), each with a dedicated button. This will automatically shut down after 9 minutes of inactivity to save energy.
- Sleek and compact design, easy to transport
- Heats up and brews fast
- Has easy controls and very neat
- Compatible with Nespresso pods only
- Doesn’t have a milk frother for your latte, but produce great espresso for latte
- Automatic coffee/espresso maker: Espresso VertuoPlus offers the latest innovation from espresso with an all-new design and colors to complete the perfect single-serve coffee or espresso cup experience. Designed for espresso capsules only.
- Smart coffee maker: Brew the perfect single-serve coffee or espresso drink time after time, thanks to Nespresso's technology using barcodes to deliver the best in-cup results including the perfect cream for large coffee cup sizes. Simply insert the capsule and enjoy freshly brewed coffee or authentic espresso.
Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Maker by De’Longhi provides the ultimate coffee experience with its automatic coffee maker and one-touch operation technology. Thanks to Nespresso’s Centrifusion (TM) technology you can get quality and consistent results using barcode. All you need to do is insert the capsule and put your cup – espresso (1.35oz), double espresso (2.7oz), gran lungo (5oz), coffee (7.7oz) and alto (14oz), and press the button.
The capsules for this model provides extra crema and taste to make a great cup of espresso. So, you get a cup of coffee that you’ve never tasted before. Pour ice over your drinks if you want to cool yourself down and relax.
The 60oz water tank can swivel from the side to the back for more convenient and space-efficiency. It has much faster heat up, only around 20-25 seconds. It will auto shutdown after 9 minutes of inactivity for lesser power consumption.
- Has bigger water tank and transparent, so you know when it needs refilling
- Easy to use and quiet to operate
- Delivers rich with thick crema espresso, perfect for your latte
- Compatible with Vertuo Line capsules only
- Pods used are a little expensive
- Versatile automatic coffee maker: Brew different single serve coffee cup sizes at the touch of a button depending on your coffee needs espresso (1.35 ounce), double espresso (2.7 ounce), gran lungo (5 ounce), coffee (7.7 ounce) and alto (14 ounce). Pour over ice to create your favorite iced coffee drinks. Designed for use with Nespresso Vertuo capsules
- Smart coffee maker: Brew the perfect single serve coffee or espresso drink time after time, thanks to Nespresso's technology using barcodes to deliver the best in cup results including the perfect cream for large coffee cup sizes; Simply insert the capsule and enjoy freshly brewed coffee or authentic espresso
A versatile automatic coffee machine, Nespresso by De’Longhi ENV135BAE is probably the best buy for this list. At a price lower than a hundred dollar you can enjoy a freshly brewed coffee in less than a minute. Using the patented Nespresso technology, you can extract greatness from every capsule to be brewed directly to your favorite cup.
Its heating system gives you the convenience of the fastest heat up so far in just 15 seconds. So, you don’t need to wait too long as your favorite coffee is coming right up after you turn this machine on. With a single touch of a button, you can have an espresso (1.35oz), double espresso (2.7oz), gran lungo (5oz), coffee (7.7oz) and alto (14oz).
It has 54oz water capacity, capable of preparing more espresso before refilling. The Aeroccino 3 milk frother is included to get you started with your milk-based beverages.
- Large capsule container for used ones
- Makes a great cup of espresso or latte
- Water reservoir not as versatile as Nespresso VertuoPlus
- Doesn’t have a ‘hot water on demand’ option
- Limited espresso flavor options, capsules are quite expensive
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: The 19 bar pump system offers barista-style single-serve Coffee or Espresso every time, perfectly extracting the delicate flavor of each Nespresso original coffee capsule
- SPEED AND ENERGY SAVING: The fast heat-up system reaches the ideal temperature in just 25 seconds. The automatic energy saving function switches the machine off after 9 minutes of inactivity and can be extended from 9 to 30 minutes.
For espresso coffee maker, especially if you want to make latte from it, it’s great to have a high-performing machine. And, Nespresso CitiZ Espresso Machine by De’Longhi tops the list. It has a 19-bar pressure pump that offers a delicate flavor of your espresso.
Using Nespresso Original Coffee capsules, it is more convenient to get a cup easily. With 25 seconds heating up time, you surely have a cup of coffee in no time. It has two programmable cup sizes to choose from – espresso (1.35 oz) and lungo (5 oz) – each with a dedicated button. It has 34oz removable water tank, removable drip tray and used capsule container.
With its compact design, it’s very easy for you to slip this machine to the corner of your kitchen counters or to under your kitchen cabinets.
- Easy to use and to clean
- Given its slim design, it has a large capsule container for up to 10 used capsules
- Can double as hot water dispenser
- Some say the espresso is just so bitter
- It’s kinda expensive and short of functionalities
- Barista grade: De’Longhi’s patented espresso extraction system creates the ideal flow of water with 19 bars of pressure to deliver quality single serve espresso and coffee drinks every time
- Smart Coffee Maker: Choose your favorite coffee or espresso drinks (3 milk and 2 coffee options) with a touch of button on the illuminated control panel using Nespresso Original capsules. Used capsule container capacity - 10. Removable water tank - 0.9 Litre
Nespresso Lattissima Plus Original Espresso Machine is an expensive model on this list but gives you the freedom to make more than just espresso. If you are a latte or cappuccino fan, it comes the De’Longhi’s milk tank to save your day. With the touch of a button, you can enjoy three milk options and two coffee options.
It has a great thermoblock heating system that speeds up the heat up process in seconds. So, you can enjoy your coffee right away. Take note that the process might be slower, depending on the coffee variety you used, so don’t be frustrated if it takes longer for you to have your coffee.
The 19-bar pressure pump ensures you get great espresso. So when brewing, just slide the milk container to the front. It then distributes milk to your drink in a controlled manner.
- Straightforward operation and makes great espresso
- Milk container is removable and dishwasher safe
- Removable drip tray to accommodate taller cups
- Brewing process might be quite slow depending on your capsule used
- Doesn’t make hot coffee, if you want your coffee to be super hot
- Easy insertion and ejection of capsules; For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only
- Compact brewing unit technology; Fast preheating time: 25 seconds; 19 Bar high pressure pump
A compact espresso machine that gives the convenience to prepare a cup of coffee effortlessly. Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker uses Nespresso coffee capsules that give a great taste and interesting aroma of your espresso. It takes advantage of its 19-bar pressure pump to give you barista-grade coffee.
In just one-touch and in 25 seconds this small machine reaches ideal brewing temperature. So, with 24oz (0.7L) you can quickly make 9 cups coffee before refilling. You can choose between espresso or lungo, with a press of a button. Or, you can use taller mugs with its foldable cup tray.
- Has large used capsule container, up to 11 capsules
- Compact design, easy to transport
- Fast brewing espresso machine
- Expensive capsules used
- A little noisy when brewing
- Just an average espresso
- Easy insertion and ejection of capsules. Compact Brewing Unit Technology
- Thermoblock heating element - Fast preheating time: 30 seconds
Almost the same as the Nespresso Inissia, the Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker is an expensive alternative but offers more. It has a thermoblock heating element that speeds up the heating process in 30 seconds.
It has two programmable buttons for espresso and lungo coffee size. The foldable drip tray can accommodate larger travel mugs. You can have a freshly-brewed coffee, no matter the volume, in 25-30 seconds.
It has a backlit LED water level indicator that helps you know when to refill the 24oz (0.7L) water reservoir. It’ll auto-off in 9 minutes if not used to save energy. The used capsule container can hold up to 10 capsules before it needs emptying.
- Great and rich espresso with thicker crema
- Fast pre-heat time of around 30 seconds
- Fast brewing time in less than a minute
- Water tank is quite smaller than other models of the same price
- Nespresso capsules are available only in Amazon and Nespresso websites
- Includes Aeroccino Plus milk frother: rapid one touch preparation of hot or cold milk froth; Items sold separately valued at 398
- New revolutionary Centrifusion technology to gently brew both Coffee and Espresso with one touch of a button
Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother is really designed for you to get artistic and creative with your espresso. However, this product is way expensive, probably, the most expensive on the list. But, if you are willing to invest, then, surely this product worth’s a peak.
It comes with the revolutionary Centrifusion technology that brews a perfect cup of coffee. The machine will automatically change the brewing parameters from the information it reads from the capsule. So, you only need to insert the capsule, place any cup and press the button.
With a fast brewing capacity, you’ll be able to start brewing in 15 seconds. The removable capsule container can hold 13 to 20 capsules before it needs emptying.
- Has the shortest heat up time
- Used capsule container can hold up to 20 used capsules
- Can make other coffee beverages aside from espresso
- Coffee is not hot enough
- Uses more expensive pods than the Original line
- It's all about the foam: The De’Longhi Automatic Cappuccino System creates perfectly layered espresso beverages, with dense, rich, long-lasting foam in every cup from start to finish.
- Nespresso capsule system: The ultimate convenience. The recyclable aluminum capsules contain the finest espressos for authentic taste without measuring or cleanup. Milk carafe capacity (l)- 16 ounce (.5 liter)
If you want a daily dose of espresso, then, it’s smart to buy a coffee maker at home. The Nespresso Lattissima Pro Espresso Machine by De’Longhi is a reliable machine that produces great espresso and for latte too.
Like all Nespresso coffee makers, this one uses Nespresso capsules too. So, you’ll achieve a thicker crema in your coffee. With its 19-bar pressure pump, the extraction process is optimized with the right amount of water flowing through the coffee.
No long waiting time as the thermoblock heating system speeds up the heating process and easily reaches ideal brewing temperature in seconds. With the integrated carafe milk dispenser, you can add milk to your espresso to have either a latte or cappuccino. With a great cup of coffee to start your day, you sure have a productive day ahead.
- Easy to use and operate
- Can customize your coffee drinks, got options for lattes and cappuccino too
- Shorter waiting time can brew in seconds
- Milk frother doesn’t produce hot milk, some may find it a great issue
- Coffee is not hot enough
- Quite expensive, but gives a lot of options
- New revolutionary Centrifusion technology to gently brew both Coffee and Espresso with one touch of a button
- Capsule recognition and code reading technology for blend-specific parametric brewing; Two capsule sizes, large for Coffee and small for Espresso
Like Nespresso VertuoLine, Nespresso GCA1-US-CH-NE VertuoLine Coffee and Espresso Maker also heats up in 15 seconds. With one-touch button, like most Nespresso machines you can prepare espresso or coffee in a few seconds. Still, have the revolutionary Centrifusion technology to brew your coffee into perfection.
Comes with 40oz of removable water tank, you are sure to prepare a few more servings. The drip tray and movable cup support fit taller container like travel mugs. Used capsule container is capable of storing up to 20 used cups for easy cleaning and emptying.
- Makes coffee in seconds, a one-touch operation is more convenient
- Storage can keep up to 20 used capsules
- One of the fastest heating machines, brew-ready in 15 seconds
- Doesn’t offer much customization
- Like most complaints of Nespresso coffee makers, coffee is not hot enough
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST NESPRESSO MACHINE FOR LATTE
Aside from the beautiful design of the Nespresso products, it’s challenging to select one from the rest. They almost got the same functionality, usability and easy operation. So, we’re going to give you a hint on how you choose based on your own needs.
Fast Heat-Up – If you are a busy person, you should look into a high and fast performing Nespresso. If your latte will take up 5 or 10 minutes to brew, then, it’s time to switch. Go to a machine that prepares you any coffee drink quickly. It’ll take Nespresso machines to brew a drink in less than 3 seconds (source).
Attached Milk Frother – Since you want a latte, you definitely need this capability. So be sure to have keen eyes and examine the frother or the steam wand you need to be creative with your drinks.
Nespresso Capsules – Your latte also depends on the kind of capsules you are using. Check out Nespresso’s full line of capsules.
Check out: Our latest guide on the best latte machines.
Adding milk and latte art in your coffee is exciting. So, for great lattes, flat white, cappuccinos, and other milk-based coffee, we only rely on the Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Machine by De’Longhi. It’s a reliable espresso machine with a lot of options so, you won’t regret buying it for a hundred dollars.
But, if you think it’s too expensive, Nespresso by De’Longhi ENV135BAE is a cheaper alternative that still gives you great espresso for your latte. Either of them gives you a great espresso for a wonderful latte to start your day. Pick the one that satisfies your needs, without breaking the bank.
Today’s Deal on Our Top Pick