If you are a frequent beer drinker or a ‘cerevisaphile,’ you must stock your supplies with the best mini fridge for beer.
With a consistently cold temperature environment for your beer, it’ll definitely taste better.
Having a dedicated fridge just for your beer is an advantage, but requires a bit of investment.
So, to help you find the ultimate beer fridge for your hard-earned money, we are giving you this roundup article. This includes 10 products that will make you crave for more beer.
Since this article is about mini fridges for beer, expect that we’ll be sharing with you some tricks on how to choose the ultimate one for your need.
Read through and have a whole new beer experience with one of these must-have beer fridges.
10 Best Mini Fridges for Beer in 2022
- HomeLabs Beverage Refrigerator
- NewAir Beverage Fridge
- Whynter BR-130SB Beverage Refrigerator
- Phiestina Beverage Cooler Refrigerator
- Antarctic Star Cabinet Beverage Refrigerator
- Danby DBC026A1BSSDB Beverage Center
- ROVSUN Beverage Refrigerator
- Avallon ABR151SGRH Beverage Cooler
- EdgeStar Built-in Beverage Cooler
- Danby Beverage Center
A 120-capacity fridge for beer and wine, the hOmeLabs Beverage Refrigerator might just be enough for you. It’s a 3.2 cubic feet fridge with a see-through glass door so you can see what’s on your stock. To make you excited, it has white LED interior lights for easy selection during nighttime.
It measures 17.3 × 18.9 × 33.3 inches and an under-counter type of fridge. It has three adjustable and removable chrome shelves to help you stack your supplies. The easy touch temperature control with a large digital display allows quick monitoring of the temperature.
Its powerful cooling system features a heavy-duty vertical chiller that operates with a whisper-quiet compressor for consistent temperature circulation. It has a memory function, so even if it’s unplugged or there’s a sudden power interruption, you don’t need to set the temperature again. It’s perfect for home, office, dorm, restaurant, or even in the RV.
- LED light inside is very cool — with on/off switch, as well
- Touch buttons are sensitive enough and work great
- Its cooling system and insulation are one of the best
- Perfect for canned beers, but might not be ideal for bottles
- The old rack space on top isn’t that useful, especially with the fan
- Weird spacing, there’s always extra space — a waste of space
If you want a freestanding fridge with more capacity, have a look at the NewAir Beverage Fridge. It can accommodate up to 126 cans of beer with five (5) removable chrome racks. The advantage of this fridge over the previous one is that it can fit in beer cans and bottles.
To keep beer and soda cold inside, it has a double-paned glass door that provides outstanding insulation. Its stainless steel door has a reversible recessed handle to open in either direction. This 3.4 cubic feet fridge has a quiet compressor cooling system capable of chilling down to 34 degrees Fahrenheit.
What’s remarkable about this fridge is the seven (7) custom thermostat settings that you can choose from. You can adjust to the right temperature for your drinks to enjoy them even more. This fridge is just great for home, office, or dorm use — just spare space of around 18.9 × 18.4 × 33 inches for it.
- Keeps beer nice and cold even at middle setting
- Temperature control on top is easy to access
- Modern-looking glass door that’s cold to touch
- At some point when the compressor is running, it makes gurgling noise
- There’s only one adjustable foot — kind of hard to level
- Challenging to arrange 126 cans as you don’t want to block the fan
Not all beer refrigerators are made equal. Some of them are just made with excellence and outperform the rest. The Whynter BR-130SB Beverage Refrigerator, for example, is a sleek mini fridge best for beer, soda, and other beverages.
Like the hOmelabs fridge, this too can accommodate up to 120 standard 12 oz of beer cans — can be piled with its five (5) slide-out wire shelves. It measures 18.5 inches long, 17 inches wide, 33 inches high, and a freestanding fridge with a reversible door. You can see a mechanical temperature control that allows you to set between high to mid (30 ºF-60 ºF.)
Made with premium materials, this fridge is designed to stand out whether at home, in the office, or bar. It has a quiet, yet powerful compressor and an internal air-cooled system to supply consistent temperatures throughout the unit. There’s a cylinder lock to keep out unauthorized access and consumption of your favorite beer.
- Fridge cools faster and evenly throughout
- It’s very easy to change direction of the door
- LED light is great and can be manually switched on/off
- Fan can’t evenly circulate cool air when top shelf is packed
- On humid days, the glass door gets condensation
- Need the highest setting for faster cooling when it’s full
If your drinking addiction doesn’t only involve beer, then you might need the Phiestina Beverage Cooler Refrigerator. With this 15-inch beverage cooler, you can also store wine, sparkling water, cola, lemonade, juice, cocktails, and more. You can set it up as freestanding or you can put it in a cabinet.
This fridge has a front vent that lets the heat go out and eventually dissipate into the air. This mini fridge keeps a cooler temperature inside and out with the option to dial the ideal temperature between 38-50 °F/3-10 °C. It has six (6) adjustable shelves so you can stack your drinks properly.
Though it can only accommodate 96 beverages inside, you are assured that it’ll distribute coolness evenly. You can find an advanced compressor cooling and air circulation system on this unit. Finally, the machine has a digital memory feature that’ll retain preset temperature right before power interruptions.
- Has four leveling legs so you can achieve even vertical height
- Fits completely under counter space with 14.9 × 33.9 × 22.4 inches dimensions
- Nice fit and finish — seems to be of quality
- Some users wished the drinks could be a bit cooler
- Compressor stops working after a few months
- No instructions manual, you need to figure out how to operate it
You don’t have enough space to get a much taller fridge for your wine collection? It’s actually alright to do horizontal racking for as long as your fridge is vibration-free. That being said, the Antarctic Star Cabinet Beverage Refrigerator could be perfect for the job.
This Antarctic Star fridge only measures 17.44 × 17.7 × 19 inches, which is capable of storing up to 18 bottles of wine and a few cans of beer. Yet, if you think it’s just small, you have the option for 26-bottle or 36-bottle. Since it’s designed to be quiet and vibration-free, plus dual-paned double glass door, you’ll keep your wine at the right temperature.
Aside from the quality airtight glass door to keep out the moisture, it also has an efficient cooling system. Its three-dimensional air-cooling cycle system ensures even distribution of cold air in all corners. You can adjust the fridge temperature between 40 °F – 61 °F, but 55 °F is often recommended as the optimal temperature setting.
- Keeps everything cold even at mid setting
- Temperature controls are easy and the motor is quiet
- Compact and doesn’t take too much space
- Can’t hold 17 bottles of 750 mL wine, only around 10
- Super tight glass seal is a bit flimsy
- Great headlamp LED lights but won’t work for some
It’s a pride for us to host a get-together, and a great-tasting wine just brings the simple celebration to the next level. When it comes to wine and other beverages, a consistent and even distribution of the optimal temperature in the fridge make a difference. So, we give you this 2.6 cubic feet mini fridge — the Danby DBC026A1BSSDB Beverage Center.
It measures only around 19.7 × 17.5 × 27.1 inches, but it’s capable of storing up to 95 soda cans (12 oz /355 ml). With three (3) adjustable black-wire shelves, you can arrange all your beverages and let them cool evenly at once. The interior blue LED-lighting system is a plus on this machine since it only gives light and not heat.
We have different definitions of cold drinks and the manual thermostat gives you the freedom to program the fridge to the best temperature. Just dial between 43 °F and 57 °F (6 °C and 14 °C) and set the internal temperature to your ideal setting.
- Nice design and the LED light makes the cool drinks inviting
- Great size and price — a mini fridge best for beer
- Space-efficient and has more room for all your beverages
- Reversible door seems a bit tricky to install
- Be careful, it won’t make drinks cold when dented
- Some find the coolest setting to be not so cold
Do you need a fridge in your man-cave? The ROVSUN Beverage Refrigerator is just what you’re looking for to have easy access to your beverages and other supplies. It’s just a 1.6 cubic feet fridge, but capable of storing up to 60—12 oz standard cans.
You can stack your drinks well with its three (3) tiers of beverage shelves — height adjustable and removable to allow more storage. This 17.5 × 17.3 × 19.3 inches cabinet is made of steel shell and stainless steel trimmed double-paned glass door. Additionally, it’s reversible — you can open it from the left or right-hand side, depending on your convenience. It also has an interior LED light for easier selection of drinks during nighttime.
This fridge features manual 7-grade temperature knob so you can set it according to your preference between the temperature range of 39 ℉ — 61 ℉. Its efficient cooling system helps you achieve even distribution and consistent temperature from all corners.
- You can easily adjust the shelves for horizontal or vertical racking
- Good-sized and surprisingly holds quite a bit
- Simple to set up and easy to use
- Won’t get as cold as some people want it to be
- It takes time to get cold drinks
- Doesn’t last long, stopped working after a few months
Torn between getting a built-in or freestanding mini-fridge? Why not get a fridge that can be installed built-in and can be a freestanding unit, as well? The Avallon ABR151SGRH Beverage Cooler gives you the convenience to maximize your space and offer more space for all your beverages.
Its fan-forced front exhaust makes it a great option for built-in installation. Yet, it has a seamless steel door and handles, which is perfect for freestanding setup, as well. It has internal LED lights that give you the option to alternate between blue and white.
The fridge is a single-zone unit, capable of storing up to 86 cans with its three sanded glass shelves. It’s equipped with a compressor power cooling system that distributes cooling evenly to eliminate hot spots.
At the top, you can see the touch control to adjust the temperature and light settings. To seal the temperature inside, its double-paned glass door has Argon gas in between them.
- Can get as low as 34 degrees — this machine is one of the best
- Very efficient to hold preset temperature and keep it
- LED lights turn on when you open and shut off as you close the door
- Not reversible door — you must order right-hand or left-hand swing
- The faceplate keeps falling off — putting adhesive solves this
- Only good with beer cans, not ideal for bottles
If you have an unutilized space — especially space previously filled by a trash compactor — a mini fridge could be a good replacement. The EdgeStar Built-in Beverage Cooler could be the one. It’s sleek, it’s efficient, and has a nice digital control panel to easily adjust the temperature.
The design of this fridge is unique compared to the rest on the list. It has a black dotted reversible tempered glass door, yet you can still see your drinks inside. Thanks to the blue LED interior light, even at night, you can still clearly see and choose your favorite.
It’s designed to be freestanding or built-in. Since it has forced-fan front ventilation, it’s a great choice especially for those people whose kitchen space is limited.
You can also prevent unauthorized access to your collection since the reversible door has a security lock. You can fit in 80 cans of beer, which you can easily rack and stack with its three (3) glass shelves.
- Great fridge — looks sturdy and of quality
- Specs are as advertised and has nice cool blue illumination
- Perfectly fits into a cabinet or a garbage compactor
- Difficult to readjust the shelves that have been installed
- Door will bounce a bit when you don’t carefully close it
- Louder, especially when it’s cooling
It’s a good idea to be prepared with your iced cold beer and other beverages when anyone comes over for a visit. Therefore, you need a great mini fridge dedicated to wine drinks, beer, and the like. And, for beer, the best mini fridge for the job is the Danby Beverage Center.
It’s a 3.3 cubic feet mini fridge that can fit up to 120 cans of beer and other beverages. With the 3.5 black-wire interior shelves, you can arrange all your drinks in a manner that’s very convenient for you. It has a reversible door hinge that you can open either from left or right, with door-activated interior lights.
The door is made of tempered glass with stainless steel trim that blocks out ultraviolet rays to keep all your drinks cool. Additionally, the mechanical thermostat, which you can set between 43 °F and 57 °F, helps you enjoy your beer or any beverage at your preferred temperature.
- Nice design that’s even better when stocked up
- LED interior lights make it an amazing fridge
- Good quality and very quiet
- Shelves are adjustable, but not that flexible
- Fridge won’t cool that much on first use, need some modifications
- Kind of challenging to tweak the temperature controls
What to Consider When Buying a Beer Mini Fridge
As promised, we share with you some factors to consider when shopping for a mini fridge dedicated to beer and other beverages. Although we have different preferences, especially when it comes to the size, capacity, construction, and of course price, the following must be considered:
To maximize the space, at the same time, giving a nice presentation and arrangement to your beer collection, extraordinary shelving is important. It could be nice if your beer fridge includes removable and adjustable shelves and door shelving. This means you can fit beer bottles and beer cans in your fridge.
Some want a really cold beer, others don’t. So, having an adjustable thermostat is an advantage. Some high-tech mini fridge for beer has touch-sensitive control panels, while others have control knobs.
Additionally, different types of beer require different storage temperatures for optimal serving. Carbonated cider and light beers need to be stored at 3 °C to 8 °C, while darker beers should be stored at much higher temperature, around 10 °C to 13 °C.
There are three common types of cooling systems — thermoelectric, compressor, and absorption. For the thermoelectric system, cooling is produced via a pump-powered heat source. It has a fan that works hard to maintain low temperatures.
Compressor cooling systems, which are very popular in large fridges you can see in your kitchen, use a pump motor. It’ll produce a bit of noise, but it’s efficient in keeping the temperature constant.
Lastly, absorption works similarly to the thermoelectric that needs a heat source. This is quieter, but you must also consider which of them is more efficient.
Built-in or Freestanding?
Any appliance takes space. Thankfully, mini fridges can either be freestanding or built-in. The former are ideal for those who have a bigger space — which comes in various sizes. The latter are smaller and usually have vents in front, rather than at the back, clarified Beverage Factory.
Just because you have found the best mini fridge for beer, doesn’t mean that you’ll always get the best-tasting beer every time. Actually, there are still a few things to consider. This YouTube video introduces you to some practices that may affect the taste of your favorite beer and other beverages, regardless of the fridge you use.
Our Top Pick
Expecting guests or you just love a cold beer to wrap up your day? You need the hOmeLabs Beverage Refrigerator.
It’s one of the best mini fridges for beer because of its capacity, quality, and consistency of temperature on all corners. It’s an under-counter type of fridge so you won’t need too much space to accommodate this new company.
With a capacity of 120 beer cans, it sure is a capable fridge. Although some users claimed that it won’t fit as many beer cans, you can arrange them properly with its adjustable and removable chrome shelves.
The nice design, touch-sensitive buttons, and cool LED light just make this fridge perfect for any kitchen, dorm, or office. It has a powerful cooling system so you’ll get perfectly cold drinks wherever and whenever you need to quench your thirst. Lastly, it has a memory function that retains your temperature settings when there are power interruptions.
A perfect fridge for various needs and with a budget-friendly price, this mini fridge is a great grab. Check it out for yourself if it fits your budget and your preferences. But, for us, we’ve made our choice — and we choose hOmeLabs Beverage Refrigerator.