Our top picks at a glance
- Airtight Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker
- Mr. Coffee TM75 Iced Tea Maker
- Nostalgia CI3BK Iced Coffee Maker
- Mr. Coffee 2-in-1 Iced Tea Brewing System
- Wilbur Curtis G3 Tea Brewer
- Takeya Iced Tea Maker
- Primula The Big Iced Tea Maker
- Tealyra Tea Maker
- West Bend Fresh Iced Tea Maker
- Brentwood KT-2150BL Iced Tea Maker
Tea culture is widespread across different countries usually associated with teapots (with matching cup and saucer) and served hot. However, you can also enjoy tea even when it’s cold using the best iced tea makers.
Related: Best Tea Makers Reviewed
Tea isn’t only enjoyable when hot or warm. Even cafés and restaurants nowadays don’t just serve coffee or hot tea, they also serve different kinds of tea. Satisfy your cravings and enjoy the benefits of tea at home, anytime, with an iced tea maker.
Out of the hundreds of tea makers in the markets, we made a thorough research and reviewed the best products. To supplement your choice, we also share with you a proven and tested buying guide our team has been using.
Top 10 Best Iced Tea Makers in 2021
Brew hot or brew cold with the Airtight Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker. It’s designed to make great tea or coffee every time. It’s made with lab-tested borosilicate glass with BPA-free silicone airtight seal to lock in freshness even up to two weeks.
With a quality you won’t regret, it has an easy-access handle and non-slip rubber cushion on the base. You can use loose-leaf tea, tea bags, or coarse coffee grounds for your favorite drinks since it has a laser-cut infuser/filter keeping the residues out of your drink.
You can easily tuck this tea maker in your bag or keep it in your kitchen cabinet as it only demands 4.57 × 7.87 × 4.57 inches space. With 1 L capacity and easy-to-read measurement markings, you can prepare just what you need.
To make iced tea, simply put loose-leaf or a tea bag, add water and refrigerate it for 12-24 hours. You can add more ice or milk. Enjoy!
- Aesthetically pleasing and the BPA-free rubber seal is efficient
- Nice filter with only super tiny sediments on your tea
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- The beaker seems to be made with a thin glass
- Tiny residue will settle at the bottom and remains there
- You need to invert rubber seal to make it airtight
If you can’t wait hours to have a sip of your favorite iced tea, the best tea maker you can have is the Mr. Coffee TM75 Iced Tea Maker. It functions as your regular coffee or tea maker, except that you will be adding ice cubes on the pitcher or you can put it into the fridge.
It’s made of plastic and has a detachable reservoir that you can remove to serve. This iced tea maker has 2-qt capacity and can brew either tea bags or loose tea. It has a removable brew basket for easy cleaning and it has a programmable cleaning cycle, too.
The good news is, it’s programmed to automatically shut off once the cycle has been completed. You can also make single-serve and double serving iced tea — for you and your partner. It measures 15 × 13 × 12 inches, so you might want to spare some space on your counter.
- Inexpensive and a timesaver tea maker
- Have the option to prepare single-serve or double-serve
- Very easy to clean, especially with the removable brew basket
- Preparation instructions only make weak iced tea
- To prepare a great cup of tea, the process is lengthy
- Poor quality, especially that it’s made of plastic
There’s a more sophisticated iced tea maker without breaking the bank. Nostalgia CI3BK Iced Coffee Maker and Tea Brewing System make delicious drinks without the expensive price tag. It helps you prepare various iced drinks, iced lattes, iced tea, iced lemonades, etc.
With a 3-quart capacity, you can serve up to 12 cups in one brewing cycle. It comes with a large and sturdy handle which makes lifting and pouring almost effortless. A very useful three-position lid helps guard the ice cubes, lemonade, or other flavor enhancers for smooth serving.
Its design is like your regular coffee maker with a filter basket and showerhead. You can put tea bags or loose tea leaves into the removable filter basket so you can enjoy best-tasting tea when you need a cup or two. Other features include automatic shut off, a reliable strength selector and a push-button operation – easy to use and convenient.
- The iced tea maker delivers great-tasting coffee
- Easy to use and you can prepare tea with lots of flavors
- Stylish and great for any kitchen countertop
- Poor quality pitcher, it breaks easily even without falling
- You can’t prepare 3 quarts of tea with each batch
- Too small lid, you must hold it still when serving
For Mr. Coffee fans out there, there’s another option for you, the Mr. Coffee 2-in-1 Iced Tea Brewing System with Glass Pitcher. It’s a 2-in-1 machine because it accommodates both flavored tea bags and loose tea leaves.
It has a bigger water reservoir of 2.5 quarts, yet it still brews in minutes. You have the option to choose the strength of your tea with its Brew Strength Selector — especially if you need a stronger and bolder tea taste. As soon as the brewing cycle is done, the machine will automatically shut off to prevent overstepping of your tea.
Designed to brew delicious-tasting iced tea, it comes with a permanent filter basket to eliminate any sediment that might go into your tea. It has a pivoting brew head that aligns the glass pitcher to have a drip-free brewing. To the side is the water reservoir with a water level window to keep the level in check.
- Glass pitcher is lightweight but definitely of quality
- No mess even if you’re using your own pitcher
- Automatically shuts off when the brewing cycle is done
- Though the pitcher seems quality, it’s still thin and fragile
- Not long-lasting, Power button stops working
- Quite fast — no steeping for your tea
If you aren’t just looking for a home iced tea maker, but a machine that you can do business with, have the Wilbur Curtis G3 Tea Brewer. Crafted by a company that’s known for quality and excellence, this tea maker is great whether hot or iced. It’s the best tea maker and among the most popular choices for commercial tea brewers.
For a commercial tea maker, it should be quick and consistent, at the same time, efficient in preparing café-quality iced tea. Thanks to technology and digital accuracy, you can enjoy tea brewing with just a few simple processes. Its digital control module helps you fine-tune pulse brewing, delay, and other critical functions.
With 3-gallon capacity, it’s more than enough to keep you going in your busy café. More so, it has an intuitive scroll-through precision programming that helps you adjust the time, volume, temperature, brew functions, and all other factors to make a wonderful cup of iced tea.
- Super easy to use and the setup is simple
- You’ll have full control over your iced tea
- Has Brew lock-out to prevent brewing on the low water level
- Might be too much for home use
- Not everyone can afford this, unless for commercial use
- No other cons found
There’s a cheaper and quicker way to make iced tea — that is, using Takeya Iced Tea Maker. It’s a Japanese product that combines efficient tea infuser with their patented Flash Chill Technology. With this, you can make iced tea in as fast as 30 seconds.
It’s made of BPA-free Tritan plastic with leakproof and airtight lid to be used when shaking or storing into the fridge. In fact, this is a durable pitcher that is also stain-, cloud-, and odor-proof. The fine-mesh tea infuser can be used with tea bags or loose tea leaves.
Simply add your favorite flavored tea bags or loose leaves into the infuser and twist the lid to lock in freshness. Add hot water halfway to brew the tea.
To make iced tea, just remove the infuser and seal the airtight lid. Shake, and in 30 seconds, chill and enjoy! With its 2-quart capacity, you can make up to 8 servings per brewing cycle.
- You can even add fruits to the infuser for your concoctions
- With Flash Chill technology you’ll enjoy the freshness in every cup
- Airtight seal is efficient, you can store it on its side
- Spout is poorly designed which will surely make a lot of mess
- Tea infuser is kind of hard to clean thoroughly
- Flash Chill isn’t some kind of technology, just the ice you add
You don’t need to go out of style and go with a traditional stovetop kettle if you love tea. Thanks to Primula The Big Iced Tea Maker, you can prepare hot or iced tea using this 1-gallon pitcher. It can hold up to 14 cups of water to serve a family (or a group) of tea lovers.
Designed to be used with either loose tea leaves or bagged tea, its fine mesh filter is very efficient to keep out sediments from your tea. It’s crafted with BPA-free Tritan plastic so this this crystal-clear pitcher helps you prepare healthy iced tea. It’s stain-resistant and shatterproof — a great pitcher for storing, serving, and preparing tea.
This huge-capacity pitcher is supplemented with an airtight and leakproof lid so you can still enjoy fresh and delicious iced tea for days. It comes with an ergonomic handle and the perfect pour spout keeps serving and pouring mess-free.
- Super easy to use and the iced tea preparation is a breeze
- Holds a gallon, which is undeniably huge compared to others
- Can be disassembled for thorough cleaning
- Gets cloudy fast, still stains even though tagged as resistant
- Doesn’t work with loose leaves, they float upwards
- Pour spout design needs time to get used to
There’s an easier way to make iced tea with minimal spills and mess. With the Tealyra Tea Maker, you can prepare coffee or tea in a breeze. No buttons or wires, simply fill it with your favorite loose tea leaves, then add hot or cold water.
Once you think the tea has stepped, you can simply place it over your favorite cup to dispense your tea. The automatic valve will open and your tea will flow freely. Don’t worry about residues because it has a removable fine mesh to keep everything else from your drink.
It’s made of 100% BPA-free Tritan construction which is clear enough so you can see your steeping tea in the process. From its exquisite design to ease of use, it’s certainly the best tea maker for iced tea or coffee. It has 18.5 oz capacity — you’ll absolutely quench your thirst with a healthy drink.
- Easy to clean and disassemble
- Beautiful clear glass, you can see the whole brewing process
- Perfect for those who use tea leaves instead of tea bags
- Won’t drain all your drink into your cup
- Small capacity, not enough of you are a frequent tea drinker
- Very thin glass which easily breaks when knocked off
The craft of tea making takes years to master. Yet, if you have West Bend Fresh Iced Tea Maker, you can eliminate guesswork even without prior tea-making knowledge. This one comes with a strength selector which will automatically steep and brew according to the level you set.
If you need to prepare several cups of tea, this is more than capable of its 2.75-quart glass pitcher. For added flavor, you can also add some fruits or herbs using the infusion tube. The mesh filter is removable for easy cleaning without missing any spot.
Once your tea is ready, it’ll automatically shut off to prevent boil dry or burning your tea. For the water reservoir, you can find a see-through water level window to know when to refill.
Finally, it comes with a brew-through lid for easier storage without many rituals needed. Create cold coffee or iced tea with a touch of a button for you and your friends.
- It has nice design and premium looks
- Makes different iced tea that fits anyone’s needs
- Brews nicely with a press of a button
- The brew-through lid doesn’t have anything to cover
- Lid slowly shrinks when it’s stored in the fridge, might come loose
- Glass pitcher is flimsy and won’t last long
Most glass pitchers are flimsy and break easily. So, how about a pitcher made of hard plastic? If you are still exploring which is great, then check out Brentwood KT-2150BL Iced Tea Maker. It has a big transparent pitcher with 64 oz capacity, which translates to eight (8) regular servings.
This tea maker has almost the same features as the previous iced tea maker. It has the strength selector slider and brews at a push of a button. In addition, it has a reusable filter basket and an automatic shut off when your tea is ready.
There’s always a nice way to get through a hot day with your favorite iced tea and having this tea maker is an advantage. Since the pitcher has a three-position lid, you can serve everyone with ease. It only requires a sufficient space of 9.5 × 6.75 × 14.5 inches and weighs around 4.25 lbs.
- Works great when it works, especially with tea
- Easy to clean since you can reach the inner of the pitcher
- Experiment with the tea strength with its reliable strength selector
- Not a long-lasting iced tea maker
- There’s no way to close the hole in the lid for storage
- Lid is very loose; you need to hold it still while pouring
What to Consider When Buying an Iced Tea Maker
If you have been enjoying iced tea all through your life, you already know what to look for in an iced tea maker. Yet, with the ever-evolving technology and with tons of emerging competitive brands in the market, it’s still a whole new challenge to select the best iced tea maker. This is the reason why we have this guide — revealing to you some things you need to consider — so, you’ll always get what you need.
Type of Iced Tea Makers
Iced tea makers come in a wide variety, not just in terms of sizes and shapes, but in how it prepares your tea. If you just want to prepare cold brew tea, you can just get a good iced tea pitcher where you can use tea infusers and loose tea leaves.
Yet, if you want various teas every day, you might need manual tea makers. They should be versatile enough to accommodate tea leaves or tea bags. Lastly, if you don’t have much time in the morning and you are ready to spend more, get an electric iced tea maker.
How much tea you’re going to consume in a day? You don’t bother getting a gallon-size carafe if you’ll only drink a cup a day, right? But, for family or home use, you can go with 1 to 2-quart tea maker, suggested Tea Center.
No matter how great your iced tea maker, if you’ll have a flimsy pitcher, your purchase isn’t worth it. It plays a very critical role in iced tea making. Make sure it’s durable and has a fit lid for easier serving and storing.
Most people today believe that the more features the iced tea maker has, the more you need to buy it, as revealed by the Tiny Kitchen Divas. But in reality, it’s not the tons of features that matter, but how much value it gives to your tea making process. Perhaps features like adjustable strength selector, auto-shut-off, and simple removable filter are the real deal in a tea maker.
Tea is usually consumed hot, but lately, iced tea is becoming more popular. This informative YouTube video will give you good reasons why you need to continue the habit of drinking tea. Now that you know how beneficial iced tea is, as well as the things you must look for in an iced tea maker, we’ll now reveal our best pick.
Our Top Pick
Can’t wait to make your very own iced tea at home? Then, check out the Airtight Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker. It’s a manual tea maker with a very reliable laser-cut infuser where you can put loose tea leaves or some flavor enhancers.
You can prepare several servings of your favorite flavored iced tea because it has a 1-L borosilicate glass carafe. To avoid knock offs and mess, it has a non-slip rubber cushion at the base. And, to seal the freshness of your iced drink, it has an airtight lid lock.
If you don’t like cold tea all the time, don’t worry, you can also use it to brew tea like a traditional teapot — very versatile. It’s simple, aesthetically-pleasing, but it’s functional and easy to use.
Since it’s a manual iced tea maker, you won’t have any bells and whistles. However, bear in mind that the best iced tea makers aren’t just about all the other features. It’s about functionality, reliability, and efficiency in which this tea maker excels over the rest.
Today’s Deal on Our Top Pick